Portrait of the foundation
The Anna Mueller Grocholski Foundation has been supporting children and adolescents with congenital and acquired brain injuries since 1997.
This takes the form of direct support for individuals or relevant institutions. Particular attention is given to initiatives focusing on early identification,
education, integration and employment of children and adolescents with cerebral motor disorders.
The foundation also supports medical research and concepts for research into and treatment of paediatric brain injuries.
Board of the foundation
The board of the foundation is responsible for carrying out the defined strategy and ensures that the purpose of the foundation is fulfilled.
- Prof. Dr Felix H. Sennhauser, President of the Board
- Mr Kurt Bernhard, Vice-President of the Board
- Dr Markus Wopmann, Member of the Board
- Dr Beat U. Knecht, Member of the Board
- Dr Barbara Brändle, Member of the Board
- Mr Hans Jürg Hirter, Member of the Board
- Mr Frank Rutishauser, Secretary and Member of the Board
Anna Mueller Grocholski-Stiftung
c/o Rutishauser Rechtsanwälte
The Anna Mueller Grocholski Foundation is subject to the oversight of the foundation supervisory authority of the canton Zurich (BVS)
and is audited according to Swiss law by the auditing firm Finoreco AG in Zug.